Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Own Thoughts

I overcame being shy with talking to strangers. I don't like going up to ask people for questions when I don't know the person. Now I think that it's easier for me to do that and I'm proud of myself for that. I was able to go up to some people and ask them if we could interview them and that's something that I don't normally do. I decided to try to overcome my shyness when I noticed that my group members were asking people to get interviewed so I decided that I had to help out too. Something that I didn't overcome was trying new food. I ate things that I'm used to always be eating. I don't like trying new food because I never know if I'm going to like it or not so I just don't risk it. I think it would've been better if I had tried new foods even though it's something that I don't like eating. The only new one I tried was crepes but because it's a dessert and I knew I liked the ingredients it has.

2 comments:

LaUrA said...

HEy LiiL sHORty!!!!
yEA wE should have tried
different kinds of food
maybe next time!

babycheeks said...

hey..well i overcame my shyness too..we're so cool!
but yeah you should try new foods, i think it's fun and if you try something that you don't like just don't eat it again! lol