Friday, June 6, 2008

Our Trip to Alameda

Going to Alameda was fun. We got there sooner then I thought we would because I had never gone walking there before and I thought it was going to take along time. It is a really clean place and there was a lot of people walking around. The people there were really friendly because we passed through a park and they were eating chips and they offered some to us. We only got 4 interviews on food. I think that we didn't get a lot of interviews because it was around lunch time. There was a highschool around there so most of the kids were at lunch and the restaurants and other food places to eat were bussy. It was alright when we went to the beach. I didn't really do anything, just sit down. When I go to the beach I just like to sit down because it brings memories back and things that have happend in the past. It was fun to see my other friends playing around in the water. I also got my feet and part of my jeans wet because my friend was pulling me in the water but I got lucky and he didn't pull me all the way in. I had a good time over there.

No comments: