Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lakeshore and Rose Garden

My trip to Lake Merrit was o.k. Me and my group only got 2 interviews because everyone was bussy so it was hard to try to stop them. It was really rude when my friend was asking this one man if we can interview him and he just kept on walking and started laughing. He might have thought it was funny but it really wasn't! I though that we were going to get a lot of interviews because there was a lot of people but I was wrong. I got really tired having to just walk around back and foward. This one lady was asking for money in the sidewalk and my friend gave her some even though she didn't ask her. This one other lady walked by and told my friend to next time tell her to get her own job. I don't know why she was tripping, she should mind her own business and let the people that are nice enough to give them money do it. When we went to Rose Garden which was really pretty. It had a lot of different kinds of roses but I didn't see them all because I was too tired to walk. I even saw like a purple or violet one which I had never seen before.

1 comment:

Alex Ak said...

i had never seen the rose garden neither