Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Homeless people in the Fruitvale


This is a homeless person that was in front of our school sleeping. We usually always see them around the streets and driking. It's sad because everybody just passes by and don't do anything about it. This must be because we're used to seeing this everyday but it is not something we should get used to because it's not right. When I pass by them I get a lot of questions in my head. How did they end up that way? Do they have family? How do they get money to eat? Do they even eat? How long they been on the streets? How long can they survive living in the streets? I guess these are questions that only they could answer. Sometimes it's scary to pass by them because we never know what they could do to us but nothing has ever happened to me.

2 comments:

babycheeks said...

That's so sad. I always wonder how they ended up that way too.

-ale =)

Anonymous said...

Yea thats sad.. but they end up like that cause they get addicted to alcohol.. i think!!..