Friday, May 30, 2008

My Trip To Rockridge

My experience in Rockridge was really good. I thought that it was going to be like Walnut Creek but it wasn't. I think that it is like a combination of Oakland and Walnut Creek because it had a lot of shopping stores and was really clean like Walnut Creek but it has graffiti like Oakland. One of the major differences I seen between Fruitvale and Rockridge was that Rockridge was way cleaner than Fruitvale. People in Rockridge were also nicer than Fruitvale. Another difference was that in Fruitvale there is much more people walking around so it's more bussy than Rockridge. What surprised me about this part of Oakland was that the people were nice and even though a lot of them mentioned that they had been robbed they didn't stare at us like if we were going to do something to them like people did in other places. One similarity that I noticed was that they both have graffiti around. Another similarity is that thay both have shopping stores even though Rockridge may be more expensive. I really liked being at Rockridge because it was the place where we got interviews the fastest so far and it was the place where people were the nicest. The people that said that they couldn't get interviewed was because they were bussy but they still told us that they hoped we did good in our project. I also liked the food I ate a burrito and it was really good.

1 comment:

Whizperini said...

HeY vAnE$$a KeWl $ToRiE$